Gaby Natale is a 3-time Daytime EMMY winner, HarperCollins bestselling author and speaker. She is the host and executive producer of the TV show SuperLatina that airs nationally through an agreement with PBS (VME). She also serves as the President of AGANARmedia, a marketing agency that has created campaigns for F500 clients such as AT&T, eBay Inc., MetroPCS, Procter & Gamble, Amazon and L'Oreal.
Natale was named one the 25 Most Influential Latinas by People magazine in 2018. She has her own online fan base, with over 250K followers on Social Media and 52+ million views on Youtube.
In her executive role at AGANARmedia, Natale leads a team that works collaboratively on offline, online and OOH marketing, public relations, content development, product launches and talent management projects. Her skill set includes:
- End-to-end expertise in marketing campaign development for online, offline and OOH delivery
- 15+ years of experience managing marketing campaigns in joint ventures with partner ad agencies or directly with companies such as AT&T, L’Oreal, eBay and T-Mobile
- 10+ years of experience in supervising roles with in-house talent and outside contract teams
- Head of a team that has created grassroots and online marketing campaigns for eBay, MetroPCS, Hilton Worldwide and Sprint, among others
- Deep understanding of broadcast and digital content development processes and procedures
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories Gabriela is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) then contact us.