Succeed in the Interview & Forge Your Career Path
Join us to learn how to become a standout software engineering candidate and land the opportunity of your dreams!
Online Access (register below)
Date and Time:
August 15 – 16, 2019 | 10 am – 4 pm PDT
• All live workshops (charges apply for viewing recorded sessions after the event)
• Insights from industry leaders
• Support from an inclusive community for underrepresented people in tech
• Connections to exciting tech companies
• Resume included the Wallbreakers database
This virtual summit brings students together to learn about the University Recruiting (UR) process from professionals in the industry. By participating in this summit students will gain insights into becoming standout candidates.
• get #intheknow about the University Recruiting process
• #glowup when talking to companies
• #securethebag when choosing an offer
• Students who identify as a historically underrepresented
• Students who live the United States (including U.S. territories), Canada, or Mexico
• Students who have interest in a software engineering career
Companies can become a sponsor and help students gain insights to become standout candidates.
Our sponsorship opportunities include:
• Hosting a student workshop
• Accessing our resume database to augment your D&I recruitment efforts
• Sending branded emails to 1500+ conference attendees
#fullfillingwork: How to Make Sure the Company’s Mission Matches Yours
#diversity: How to Make It Work for YOU!
#virtuouscycle: The Cycles of Success and How to Apply Them to Your Career
#UR101: University Recruiting Overview
#fam: How to Build Your Village Once You Start
#wallbreaker: Who We Are and How We Can Help You
#talknerdytome: Technical Interview Communication Breakdown
#levelup: SWE Career Paths
Unlike physical conferences where you can end up sitting through content you just don't need, Virtual Student Tech Summit is delivered entirely online. Dip in and watch the specific talks you need to transform your business, or catch them all. It’s up to you!View the schedule
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies, and tactics to help you land your dream job in tech straight out of college.Meet the speakers
Before Wallbreakers, I had little experience with software engineering recruitment process. After going through Wallbreakers' training and joining a...
The Wallbreakers program helped me become more familiar with the types of questions asked in technical interviews. I enjoyed connecting with Wallbreakers’...