Join us for 2-days, April 16th & 17th, 2020
Discover how you can become a standout software engineering candidate and land the opportunity of your dreams!
• Students who are interested in pursuing a Software Engineering career
• Students who identify themselves as a historically underrepresented
• Students who live the United States (including U.S. territories), Canada, or Mexico
April 16th – 17th, 2020 | 12 pm Noon to 5 pm EST.
Attend Online | Click below to register for FREE
• Insights from industry leaders
• Connections to exciting tech companies
• All live workshops (charges apply for viewing recorded sessions after the event)
• Support from an inclusive community for underrepresented people in tech
#resume101: Realities of Resume Reviewing and How to Track and Follow Up with Your Job Search
#onceuponatime: How to Tell Your Story with Confidence
#levelup: SWE Career Paths
#diversity: How to Make It Work for YOU!
#securethebag: How to Compare Offers
#dopewomen: Fight Impostor Syndrome and Build a Tribe of Fierce Women
#fam: How to Build Your Village Once You Start
#virtuouscycle: The Cycles of Success and How to Apply Them to Your Career
This virtual summit brings students together to learn about the University Recruiting (UR) process from professionals in the industry. By participating in this summit students will gain insights into becoming standout candidates.
• get #intheknow about the University Recruiting process
• #glowup when talking to companies
• #securethebag when choosing an offer
Before Wallbreakers, I had little experience with software engineering recruitment process. After going through Wallbreakers' training and joining a...
The Wallbreakers program helped me become more familiar with the types of questions asked in technical interviews. I enjoyed connecting with Wallbreakers’...
Unlike physical conferences where you can end up sitting through content you just don't need, Virtual Student Tech Summit is delivered entirely online. Dip in and watch the specific talks you need to transform your business, or catch them all. It’s up to you!View the schedule
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies, and tactics to help you land your dream job in tech straight out of college.Meet the speakers
Companies can become a sponsor and help students gain insights to become standout candidates.
Our sponsorship opportunities include:
• Hosting a student workshop
• Accessing our resume database to augment your D&I recruitment efforts
• Sending branded emails to 1500+ conference attendees